We accept original photographs from photographers. Since we value diversity, all processes, techniques, themes, and experience levels are welcomed—especially those with themes related to the COVID-19 pandemic and/or quarantine.
This may include, but is not limited to: black and white images; portraiture; still life; landscape; street; architecture; nature and animals; photo-documentary stories; fashion and beauty; sports; photojournalism, or fine art photography.
We do not accept any offensive or obscene material, copyrighted or trademarked logos, and anything that may violate our submission guidelines.
You may submit up to 4 images. If you would like to submit more, we are more than happy to consider it on a case-by-case basis.
We cannot accept submissions that have been published in other publications. Exclusivity is absolute.
Images are chosen based on:
- artistic vision
- overall quality
- how well a particular theme is demonstrated
- how well they reproduce online
- the artist’s statement
Artist’s Statement: You may also produce an artist’s statement, although it is not mandatory, it is highly recommended. Up to 200 words.
- Artist’s statements and text should be sent in Microsoft Word or in the body of the email.
- Images should be minimum 300 dpi. Submit photos in JPEG or PNG (RGB, preferably Adobe RGB, or CMYK).
- Submissions must contain your full name at the start of each file name accompanied by the title: John-Smith-TITLE.jpg.
- Please keep files sizes as small as possible. If your submission is a collection of files which exceed 20MB, please submit them as a ZIP file or share through Google Drive.
All submissions should be sent to email@example.com.
See Submission Requirements for more information.